GUIDED TOURS OF THE CHURCH AND CRYPT
Founded in or around 1080 as the London headquarters of the archbishops of Canterbury, the medieval church of St Mary-le-Bow survived three devastating collapses before being completely destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. Rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren, it was destroyed once more in 1941 but was again rebuilt and re-consecrated in 1964. Interior designed by Lawrence King, windows by John Hayward.
These guided tours show the Church and Crypt of St Mary-le-Bow and are led by the Rector. Meet in the vestibule (under the tower) at 11:55.