This select group of London’s most respected architectural practices are at the forefront of supporting and leading the profession. Throughout the year we work with our patrons to shape our annual programme and create bespoke opportunities for them to demonstrate their leadership in the profession.
As well as receiving a package of unique benefits, our Patron’s support allows us to continue the festival’s vital work democratising the discussion around architecture, uncovering new talent, and campaigning on issues around equality and diversity. Our Patron’s support allows us to continue expanding the festival’s audience reach as we celebrate London’s architecture sector. With our Patrons support we engaged a record 600,000+ people in 2018.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. Our Patron’s support directly helps us expand and develop the LFA as the world’s largest annual architecture festival.
Our Patrons Programme – valued at £5,000 per year – allows us to work in partnership with a group of London’s most respected architectural firms.
Through the festival we create business opportunities for our Patrons to demonstrate their industry leadership to our wide audience – whether that’s at MIPIM, at our Patron’s Dinner or numerous other events.
- Recognition as a major supporter of Europe’s largest architecture festival
- Opportunities for you to provide thought leadership and vital insight to shape the Festival’s content and direction
- Bespoke support, advice and guidance in designing and shaping your festival programming
- Support to identify opportunities for you to achieve your marketing goals
- 4 x invites to the LFA Patrons’ Dinner, the industry’s flagship networking event
- Enhanced promotion of your activities during the festival and throughout the year
- High profile opportunities to associate with the festival, for example through our work
- Social media support for events throughout the year via LFA channels
- Your support is recognised on the LFA website, mentions in social media, relevant press releases and events
- Collaboration with LFA curatorial and communications team in preparation of joint announcements
- Use of LFA Patron logo for your own marketing
For more information about our patrons programme, or other ways your organisation can demonstrate its leadership in the sector, do get in touch by phone on 020 7299 1280.